Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Still Pregnant!

If I had a nickel for every time I called someone and they sounded disappointed I'm not in the hospital I'd be a very rich woman right now.  Unfortunately no one is paying me and instead I'm getting increasingly anxious.  Like, every time someone asks me if it's happening I have this split second where I'm like, "Wait. . .is it?  Do they know something I don't?  Is there a baby hanging out of my vagina right now?!!!"

And then I come back to reality and realize I'm most likely going to be the first person who notices if I'm in labor.  So, I've got that going for me.  Which is nice.

In the meantime the girls are getting very cute and snuggly.  It's like they know!  I tried to get a little rest on Christmas and this happened:




Totally worth it though.  They're just so dang lovey.  Even if they are squishing their brothers.




Our last attempt at a family photo with the four of us.  We cannot get all of us to stay still at the same time.  I'm sure it'll be much easier with six.



Also, Tula was ridiculous this morning.  
I want to fry her up and eat her WITH FREAKING SYRUP.
(It's pictures like these I need to keep around when she's throwing a major tantrum and tossing everything within reach into the toilet our of pure rage.



No comments:

Post a Comment