Saturday, December 27, 2014

36 Weeks!

Oh my gosh we made it to 36 weeks!!!



All black is slimming.  I mean, you probably can't even tell I'm pregnant.



Unless you see me from this angle.  Holy gigantic belly Batman!
I call this flattering angle I-have-so-many-stretch-marks-my-stretch-marks-have-stretch-marks.



Everyone is so on edge right now, that when I roll over at night (which is about a hundred times a night because there's no way to get this body comfortable, until they make pools you can sleep in), Josh freaks out and says, "ARE YOU OK?" and I'm all, "Yes, I'm just going pee.  AGAIN."  And last night I spent a lot of time counting contractions that led to a trip to the bathroom.  So that was fun!   

Nothing like getting everyone all excited for my poop!  

Ah, the joys of pregnancy.  It really is a special time.

I'm still holding out for next weekend, but I'll take New Year's Eve if they have to.

The good news is we made it past Christmas!  Yay!  And it was so nice.  It was the first year Addie really cared, and that made it so much fun!

Santa showed up at Grandma and Grandpa's house and simultaneously thrilled her and scared her running back to her dad's legs.











She found the presents.  And then proceeded to open anything, no matter whose name was on it.  She's very helpful.




I'm thinking I need to teach them something other than "cheese" to say when taking their picture.




Giving us a full blown concert.




I couldn't find Tula for a while, and then there she was, in the corner like an angel, reading books.  She kills me.
Also, thank God her silence was about reading and not breaking anything, which is what usually happens when she's quiet.  I found a screw driver and some banana smashed into the printer the other day, so that was a fun surprise.




Christmas Eve belly.  


Panic.  Slight panic over here.

But that's ok.  I've got a lot of wine on hand.  I mean they're pretty much done right?  They'll be fine.

Kidding, I'm not drinking.  The last thing I want is to go into labor while I'm tipsy.  That's right up there with being naked in front of a room full of strangers.  Oh, wait. . . that's about to happen.  

Happy Holidays to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment