Tuesday, December 16, 2014

34 Weeks!

34 people!  THIRTY FOUR!  XXXIV!

At this point I celebrate every week further.  This week I am celebrating with Hart of Dixie.  Don't judge, it makes me so happy.  It's like ice cream for my brain.



Which is good because I don't need any more ice cream for my belly.
34 weeks!


I don't even think I liked Summer on The O.C., but I love Zoe Hart so much if we were having girls I would name them Zoe and Hart.  THAT'S RIGHT I WOULD!  You're not the boss of me!  I mean not that I would trust my doctor if she walked in the room at a stout 4 feet 9 in Prada heels and booty shorts, but damnit if the CW doesn't make things work.

Also, this cracked me up.








Everyone in the world is going to never read this blog again but I promise, I'll never talk about Hart of Dixie again.

MAYBE!

Meanwhile Addie is getting really build-y lately which is awesome!  Like, without any help she did the following:



Teeny stonehenge on her own?  Genius?  Probably.



Tower.  Apparently for us to all live in.  Tula gets to stay in the stray block in front of the tower, according to Addie.  At least she thought of her.
(The Native Americans are still skeptical.)



Maybe this is totally normal behavior from a 3 year old, but I was totally thrilled about it.  So much so I'm gonna say 'totally' one more time.  Totally.

Also, Tula and I had a TON of fun yesterday when she discovered I am magic.  Gosh I hope she never forgets it.





No comments:

Post a Comment