Friday, February 22, 2013

Three Nine

About three years ago now I packed up my things and moved to Montana of all places.  Before I first came out here all I knew of it was that Andie MacDowell lived here and that she once got a tick stuck in her head.  That was enough to make me never ever want to get near the state.  Like, I didn't even want to visit a state that bordered it in case I'd be attacked my a tick, or Andie MacDowell for that matter.  I like them just about the same.

But I visited, and I fell in love (double entendre!), and I moved here.

Not so much for the state, though it is gorgeous, but more for a particular person.  A person who makes me laugh, and makes me happy, and makes me take walks in horrible weather, and makes me really good chicken, and makes me hope, and makes me watch way too much Pardon the Interruption, and makes me feel good about myself, and makes me laugh some more, and has changed my life forever with the most amazing daughter I could have ever imagined.

And today is his birthday.

So, I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Birthday, Love.

I will not ask you to turn the TV down today.

You're welcome.










No comments:

Post a Comment