Monday, February 18, 2013

Grump

Do you ever just hate everything?

No?

Well, then clearly you've never been a six and a half month pregnant lady with a toddler, a demanding dog, and a claw-y cat.  CLEARLY.

I'm trying to post every day now but I can't do a real one today because today, along with hating everything, I hate posts.  They're really shitty.

(Sidenote: I have to start watching what I say because little Miss Talky Talk repeats everything and the other day I said, "Well, that's shitty", to myself and she said, "Kitty? Kitty.  KITTY!"  Luckily she misheard me.  Good thing it wasn't "Well, f*** me in the a**"  which is what I really wanted to say.)

(Other sidenote: I'm not sure why that's become my go-to phrase for when I mess something up.  I do not even realize I'm saying it half the time and the other half I'm like, "What? The a**?  Why would I just say that?"  It's like I'm possessed people. The same thing happened to my mom a while back out of the blue, she never cussed and suddenly it was like she had to be bleeped every other word.  She's since stopped, but still.  It's a weird phenomena.  For me especially because my baby daddy doesn't curse at all.  So it's like extra bad that I do it.  Maybe it's the hormones?)

Anyway, just when I think I hate everything, I look at this little chubby chubs face and I just melt.  How can you hate anything when there's really something so joyful and bright and loving in the world.

She is beyond sunshine.



Backpack time for a snow walk.




In love with the bear her cousin MJ got her.




No comments:

Post a Comment