Tuesday, February 5, 2013

25 Weeks!

I'm 25 weeks pregnant now, which means the baby is about the size of a rutabaga!  I have no idea what a rutabaga looks like, but I'm guessing it's about this big:









This pregnancy is making me way sleepy.  I was tired with Adeline, but not like this.  Of course back then I had the luxury of sleeping in and napping whenever I wanted and I didn't appreciate it.  Oh, Hindsight!  You fickle beast!




Mama don't fall asleep while I"m in the bath!  I'm about to do something really cute like poop in here!


Anyone who says children don't suck the life out of you are lying liars telling lies.  If they took a lie detector test the thing would start to smoke and then it would explode and those poor people would be dead in the explosion, all because they lie.

It's not that I don't love Adeline and Baby X more than anything in the world.  Because I do.  I would kill for them, I would honestly stab someone if I had to, and that's a lot coming from someone who has a hard time cutting paper because she's afraid it's hurting it.

Yes, I'm in therapy why do you ask?

Anyway, my point is it doesn't matter if they're inside growing organs and stuff, or outside being one and a half and running me from room to room to show me different spots on the wall she finds fascinating, these babies are making me So Dang Tired I actually, and seriously, just asked their father if he drugged me.  It's noon and I feel like I could go to bed for the night.

However, it's totally ok, because she does something cute like try to walk around the house in her dad's boots and suddenly I have a burst of energy.  (For about five seconds and then I fall asleep in my dinner again)




Adeline tries on boots, Boris tries witchcraft.











No comments:

Post a Comment