Monday, April 29, 2013

37 Weeks!

Which means, I'm officially full term.







WHAT!

That's nuts.

This pregnancy has flown by.  And then it hasn't.  But also, it really has.  And it's flown by so fast we don't have a name picked out, the baby's room isn't done, and it's supposed to snow again tomorrow.

So, there's that.

But I did paint my toes the other day so that's progress!

And Adeline is getting in molars, or her eye teeth are descending into little vampire spikes or something because that poor little lady can't eat solid foods without bleeding and is off and on Mrs. Crabby Pants. Good thing it's happening now or I totally would have thought it was all from the new baby.

She's still adorable though, despite her poor mouth torture.  The only thing I can try to compare it to is when you would get your braces tightened, and that was AGONY.  Especially because I was one of those kids who actually wore her rubber bands all the time, and her head gear.

Oh yeah.  I said head gear.

While I was 6'1  and 13 years old and about 100 pounds.


It's amazing I have the amount of self-confidence I do.  I thank my mother for that.  She never once let me believe I was awkward.  (Ask me about how she gave me a complex about my ears though and I could go on for days.)  I hope I can do that for my girls too, because self-confidence and girls is SUCH A BITCH.  I'm not saying I feel amazing all the time or anything, but I think for what I had to work with, my mom did a great job of teaching me how to be happy with myself.

Except for my ears that stick out.

Anyway, cute little lady!





Tooting on mommy is hysterical.






Enjoying the sun!







If I'm wearing a skirt she has to be wearing one too.  Also, she picked out this rainbow brite outfit.  Girlfriend has style!




No comments:

Post a Comment