Thursday, August 21, 2014

17 Weeks

I keep forgetting to take pictures because I"ve been so sick, I can really only remember to feed my kids (sometimes), but I have been  puke free for eleven whole days now!  ELEVEN!  It's like a Christmas miracle.  I don't mean to whine, but throwing up and being nauseous all day for about three months is really shitty.  You know that myth about pregnant women losing weight in the beginning?  It's not a myth people.  I could barely hold down a single bite of banana.  I have no right to complain, I'm pregnant, not on chemo, not suffering from some horrible disease, but still it was not fun, and I am so grateful to be (hopefully) out of the zone of morning sickness that every day is like a ray of sunshine!  I mean, it's summer, so it literally is all rays of sunshine, but still!  Yay no more puking!

Here's the baby bump at thirteen weeks:



How are there two of them in there?


Well, in the eleven days since I've not thrown up, I've also got my appetite back in full force.  I pretty much have to eat a double serving of everything and then again an hour later.  Good thing Josh was already used to me eating in bed because now at about 10pm I bolt out of bed and rush to make myself a bagel and cream cheese and a bowl of chips before I die of starvation.

It seems to be helping things grow in there.  17 weeks:


There they are!



Oh, hello belly button.  Please don't get any more sticky out-y or I will be forced to tape you down.





Oh, and I took the poll's advice and decided to grow my hair out.  It's a slow painful process, but in the meantime I also think I'm going to stop straightening it.  Ain't nobody got 30 minutes to do their hair everyday.  Who's gonna see me that I need to spend that much time on my hair?  My kids.  You know what they care about?  Cupcakes.  That's about it.




Oh, also Addie cares about looking like a princess.  All. The. Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment