Monday, October 21, 2013

Not The Best Under Pressure

Well, based on the way I just reacted to finding a very scary life-like doll of Addie's buried under some clothes in my closet I think it's safe to say I am not the one you want to stand behind when zombie's attack.

Or maybe I am, because I pretty much froze with total terror as my brain tried to make sense of what I was seeing.  I thought it was my cat, whom we haven't seen in like six months, and then my brain told me - well if that's the cat, he's been here dead for a long time, and then my brain said - but wait it doesn't smell like he's dead, so he's probably just come back for a nap, but then my brain said - oh hell no, that cat doesn't just waltz in after six months and take a nap, he knows he's in big trouble if he doesn't come say hi to me, so then my brain said - he is dead here in your closet, but he doesn't smell because clearly he's some sort of zombie/ghost/undead cat and you better move or he's going to kill you.

And all that time I was thinking and trembling if it actually had been a zombie cat I'd be dead right now so yeah, stand behind me and use me as a shield then run.

You're welcome.

In other news, Adeline was doing so good with potty training and now she's decided she's over it.  She refuses to go in the potty despite the fact she knows she gets treats if she does.  She's just exerting some control in a very messy way.

I did wake up to find this the other day though:






Apparently her stuffed raccoon told her he had to go potty.  I hope she gave him his M&Ms.


She loves brushing her teeth.  She'll brush all day long if you let her.  She's probably just sucking off the toothpaste, but still.  It seems good.



She's also totally into painting right now.  Often she ends up going rogue and painting the dishes, but that's ok.  It's art.


Not to be left out, Tula does things too.  Like here she's discovered her feet.  She grabs them and desperately tries to get them in her mouth, because she's ADORABLE!
Also, in case you were wondering, yes, I did have chips and salsa for breakfast. And no, I don't feel bad about it!











1 comment:

  1. I was wondering more about the diaper under Tula's bouncy seat. Dirty or clean? don't judge people on what they eat for breakfast, i applaud them for breaking out of the norm

    ReplyDelete