Monday, October 7, 2013

Behind The Scenes

I've decided my girls are going to nap until High School.

That is all.

Except I'm dreading the day they stop napping.  Even more than that, I'm dreading the day Addie gets moved out of her crib. She's already requesting a pillow when she goes to bed, next it'll be a canopy, a feather duvet, and no more bars holding her in!

Luckily she loves her crib right now and pretty much refuses to get out of it when I go in to get her up in the mornings or after a nap.  She'll take her breakfast right there thankyouverymuch.  But some day I'll have to take the crib down, and then she'll be able to amble around the room at will, and open the door and I hear it's illegal to lock children in their rooms so that's gonna be rough.

Also, I just wanted you to share the behind the scenes of picture taking.  Because kids, they're not always super cute.

Sometimes pictures turn out adorable like this:




Ridiculously cute.


But before that, are nine hundred pictures that look like this:


Get ooooooooooff.


And then sometimes you just get this:




And this:




Because asking her to smile is like telling her you just punched her kitten.


 Also, this happened:


Oh hey winter.  YOU'RE EARLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment