Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cutest Thing Ever

My sister just told me I was going to be as good of a mom as this kitty mom.


I hope so.


I mean, yesterday she fell asleep after I took a walk (I assume she fell asleep because she stopped trying to play chopsticks on my ribs with her feet), and I missed the kicking, so I got up and ate two dark chocolate cocoa brownies to wake her up a little bit.

That's not bad is it?

For the record it didn't work. The little sucker didn't wake up until her father came home. I know this sounds crazy town, but I think she likes it better when we're around each other. This weekend he went on an all boys camping trip (read: no one showered for three day, and by the kiss I got when he got home, I'm assuming there was no teeth brushing either) (not that I mind, there's something rustic and old western-y about a guy coming home smelling of campfire and sweat that makes me want to stay pregnant for the next fifteen years, and learn how to darn socks.)

Anyway, while he was gone she was very lethargic and not very kicky. Could be that she turned inward so all the kicking was going to my insides, but when he got home she flipped around and started wildly flailing around like, "Hey Dad! DAD! I missed you. Come whisper stuff to me through Mom's belly button."

That little lady. Already a daddy's girl. He has no idea what's coming to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment