Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Still Love It

Actual conversation:

(With life-like drawings because my secret surveillance cameras have not been installed yet)




































That's right a really cute teapot! Man who made me this way!

To be fair it is a very teapot-y shaped dress. Unless I turn sideways and hold it down to show that I am not in fact brewing some Earl Grey under my billows, but there's actually a baby in there. Unfortunately (though I've tried) I can't really go around holding my dress down and turning sideways all day. This causes people to stare more than if I was just teapotting.





But I don't care. I'm going to wear it every time the weather looks like this - glorious, sunny, this:









The pictures don't do it justice. I'll use a real camera next time. One that can actually make you feel the warmth and the happiness that is no more snow storms in May! I think those cars are even smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment