Thursday, January 14, 2016

Not So Recap-y

So, I know I said I was going to be recapping The Bachelor, but I can't this week because I had too much wine while I was watching it and I don't remember anything. Not that I blacked out, but I had one and a half glasses of fancy wine and thus passed out into a deep red-wine induced sleep five seconds after it ended.

Also, because I finished watching it at 11:30 pm. That may as well be 3am in my world.

Maybe next week I'll watch it during the day, while I force my kids to take an hour and twenty minute bath, like a normal person!

"Mom, can we be done taking a bath?"

"No! . . . He gave the rose to her?!"

"Mom, the bubbles are all gone."

"Blow on the water. Oh my gosh, I can't believe she said that."

"Mom, the water is cold."

"It's not that cold. When I was a kid we had to take baths in buckets of ice."

"No, you didn't."

"You don't know me!"

"Mom. . ."

"You have to stay in the bath until Mommy's show is done!!!"


You all do that right? Make your kids take baths so you can watch bad TV?

Nope. Me neither.


Ok, tomorrow - I can't even believe I'm going to type this - the boys turned one.

How did that happen?!

But first! Pictures.





Luke, loves life.


Hen does too.


Best bath ever. Everyone got clean, and no one got drowned.



"Yes, crocodiles DO eat flowers."



The boys love eating.


While Adeline is at school Tula sweeps snow. Seems like a fair trade off.



Being a musician is a hard life. So many fans, so little time.



No comments:

Post a Comment