Thursday, September 4, 2014

Labor Day

Well, I just ate two huge breakfast burritos and a dozen Double Stuf Oreos for lunch, so that happened.

I figured if you split that up it's like one burrito and six Oreos per baby.  That's not weird or overboard is it?  No.  That's called fat happy mama = fat happy babies.  (Science!)

So, I had an ultrasound on Tuesday and got to see the little munchkins!  Baby A (the bottom one) was all curled up and cozy, and Baby B (the last one out) was all whooo hooooo!  Here I am!  Check this out!  And then we totally found out what Baby B was!  But I'm not gonna say, because we're waiting until next week for the big 20 week ultrasounds to find out if they're both healthy and good and what they both are before we announce it.  Bwahahahaha so mean!  (Unless of course you live within a 50 mile radius of my mother-in-law, or if she's ever had your phone number, then you already know what Baby B is. I'm pretty sure the pizza delivery guy knows what it is. Girlfriend cannot keep a secret when she's excited!) (Which is why we love her!  She got so excited it made me even more excited and then suddenly I was jumping up and down while on the phone with her and squealing like a high school cheerleader who pees her pants when she jumps up and down.)

Also, I hope everyone had a good Labor Day.  We decided to take the girls on a hike, and they loved it, and Adeline actually hiked the whole way up, super proud of herself the whole time.  I mean, Josh had to carry her and Tula down the whole way, but still!  She did the uphill part!



Resting on a stump, because if there's a stump in the middle of the road you sit.


Enjoying the view and the gorgeous little ladies.




Carrying two ladies at once.  Can't wait to see him do it with four.



So happy for her first time in the backpack!  It's like the adventure of a lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment