Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Nothing is Even Open Yet!

Well, I started doing something dumb. I signed up to take Pure Barre classes at 5:15 in the gee dee morning. 

That means I get up at 4:30 am. It's basically like taking a workout class in the middle of the night. When I show up the first thing I think is, "How did I get here. Am I still drunk from last night?"

I drove, and probably.

I take a glass of wine to bed with me the night before I have to wake up super early (my logic is ON POINT people!) because I want to be sure I fall asleep, but then I wake up like, "Oh my god I'm tipsy and I have to figure out how to put this thong on. Do my hands go here? What's this pocket for?"

But seriously, why is there a little crotch pocket in some women's underwear? Should I be storing things in my panties? Is it for love letters? No one has ever written me a crotch note. I feel a little gypped.  

I guess my kids won't find my gum in there. 

(I had to look up how to spell "gypped". I had no idea that's how it was spelled. Uh. . . is that from "gypsy". My best friend is Romanian, I'll take offense on her behalf. That's super racist ya'll. Now, if you'll excuse me I gotta go Jew someone down on a price.)

So, I'm way too tired from my ridiculously early Barre classes and my late night Bachelor watching (only three girls left! rumor has it he sleeps with them all! yay tv!), so I can't write anything else. But here's some pictures!







Matching hair and matching outfits. I don't dress the twins like twins, but I love dressing the girls like twins. 
Freedom!



Auntie Becky came to visit!



So did Auntie Elspeth!

Lukey is actually trying to hug me in this picture. He's so lovey it's insane. I want to have him permanently glued to me.



And Henry is just a card! Look at that face! Jokes galore!



The girls eat a lot of peanut butter toast. I'd say 9 times out of 10 that's their breakfast, lunch, and dinner.



Goosey.



The sun came out and all the snow melted! The boys were in heaven!



"What's this fresh air stuff, Mom? It's Amazing!"



My silly little monkey



Bookers!


No comments:

Post a Comment