Monday, March 2, 2015

More

Part two of the Labor and Delivery Saga coming tomorrow, I promise!

But for now, here's just some pictures of the twins being super cute.  They're 7 weeks old already!  I mean, shut the front door.  I just had them!  But also they've been here forever.  They are chunky and darling and snuggly and best friends.  



Whenever I lay them down on the couch together, they always wind up linking arms or holding hands.  
IT'S LIKE THEY KNOW THEY'RE PRECIOUS.  




Henry giving me a huge smile!  Made my day.



About to eat his face off.



Luke gets so busy talking he doesn't know whether he's telling me a story or laughing.  He's such a card.


STOP!  I want to eat you!



Adeline is very helpful when I'm burping the babes.  She's all up in our biz all the time.  I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment