Friday, March 6, 2015

8 Weeks Old Today!

And the boys celebrated by dressing up.




Love. It. So. Much.




They've started to be awake more, which is wonderful because stuff like this happens - 



The elusive double smile!  
Usually they only give this to the ceiling fan, but clearly they wanted me to have the best morning ever!



Those moments are amazing, and make up for the times they're both screaming at me and pooping on me and screaming at me some more and oh yes, more pooping on me.

Even with all that, they really are wonderful babies.  They are cuddly and darling and gaining weight, and really at 8 weeks old that's about the gist of it.  I tried to get them to teach me chess but Luke was all, "Aaahh cooo," and I was like "I can't understand you with that pacifier in your mouth." And Henry was all, "Galbarggah," and I was all "A pawn cannot do that. Wait a minute, do you even know what you're talking about?" And then Luke puked in his own ear and I was like, "Ok, well now you're making no sense."  And Henry started crying like a baby and so I threw up my hands, "Ok fellas, let's call it a night.  This is getting us nowhere."

Babies.  They don't know how to play chess AT ALL.

2 comments:

  1. "I hate kids. They don't drink, they haven't traveled..."

    -Nicky on Orange is the New Black

    ReplyDelete