Friday, June 28, 2013

Coming Back!

I promise I'm going to be regularly blogging soon!

Starting Monday!

 I've been too busy with the two ladies to do anything other than be their mom.  That includes showering.  I just followed the dog around the house on my hands and knees like a lunatic, because I thought it would make him slow down/be more comfortable with the fact I needed to sniff him, and I tried to explain this to him while I was crawling around after him because hello, this is how your dog friends do it Boris! I just need a quick sniff because you don't smell good at all and I need to figure out if it's bath-worthy or just baby wipe worthy, and when I paused to grab two towels to put under my knees because the hardwood floors are not easy on the ol' knockers, I realized the smell was not coming from the puppy dog, it was coming from yours truly and it was not pretty, and I thought I'd showered yesterday but I guess I didn't and the baby puke on my leg, in my hair and sexily down my shirt was not helping matters.

So I'm going to get in the shower before anyone else can throw up my own breast milk on me.

For now here are some videos and pictures.


Addie likes to help out. Forcefully.    




She counts everything! It doesn't matter if there's only two of them, she'll count to five! And it's DARLING AS HECK!







Sisters! 
This picture makes me so happy I might pee my pants.




Six weeks old and so smiley and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment