Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Family Visit

We just had a really great weekend, about which I'll talk about later when I have more time, but part of it was my mom and sister were here and I sort of needed a family recharge.  Being around them just makes everything happier.








The other fun part about them being here is that Adeline is IN LOVE with my sister.





 Like, she'll choose her over me any day.  Which I don't take personally because she only sees Becky a few times a year, and when Adeline turns 16 and I ship her off to California for the summer because she cut class and has a horrible tattooed boyfriend I want her to forget about she'll realize her Auntie Becky is a lot more strict than I am, and then she'll be all, "I love you more Mom," on the phone, because she's homesick and I'll be all, "Yeah I know," and then she'll get home and realize I'm her mean mom who gives her curfews and won't let her stupid boyfriend sleep over because she's only 16 and there's no way little missy, not in my house, at least not that I know about, and then she'll call her Auntie and be all, "Auntie Becky I love you more, can I come live with you?" and Becky will be all, "Uh, ask your mom," and Addie will be all, "Damn this revolving door!"






My point is, she loves her family a whole lot, and I love that she loves them because they love her YAY LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment