Friday, January 18, 2013

Video Friday!

This has nothing to do with us, but it made my day so much I'm still crying from laughter.






And since I'm doingVideo Fridays (that's my new thing, I'm gonna label a day a thing, then do it!) (hopefully!) (I'm also supposed to start flossing every day, but that hasn't happened yet, so we'll see)

Anyway, this video I love so much because it shows a) how Adeline can use sign language! and b) how quirky my daughter is because she thinks it's hilarious when people change songs to make them sorta scary.  Like Becky's singing her a song and coming to attack her all at the same time and it's like the best thing that's every happened to her.


 




And of course, more story time with Addie.  Girlfriend really knows the secrets of how you're actually supposed to read something.


No comments:

Post a Comment