Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Healthy vs Tasty vs LAY OFF MAN I'M HUNGRY

My special lover and I have a good relationship. We play cards together, we laugh about the day's happenings, we take walks and don't try to push each other into traffic. It's very loving up in here.

That is until this weekend. 

I'm 23 weeks pregnant ya'll, which means my appetite is back and raging. Normally I try to eat pretty healthy, aside from the millions of reese's peanut butter eggs, but once in a while I'll have something tasty because I actually enjoy food. This however was not an occasion when I thought I was doing something unhealthy per se.

 What was the crime you ask? Well, I dared to sit down in front of the father of my children holding a freshly microwaved Hot Pocket. No, not even a Hot Pocket, but a mother lovin' LEAN Pocket. If that isn't healthy I don't know what is, but someone went total ape shit about it for unknown reasons. Telling me I shouldn't be eating like that and I'm having a baby and need to eat healthy and blah, blah, blah and I was just staring at him confused because who was this guy and where in the world was the dude who two days ago requested we drive to Wendy's and get two Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers, an order of fries, and a soda - JUST FOR HIM. I calmly read him the ingredients (leaving out all the fake stuff), and proceeded to eat it because C'MON Baby Daddy, sometimes mama needs a damn Lean Pocket!




Mmmmm, gooey goodness.


 I didn't even say a word about the fact that he had just bought a bunch of hot dogs to eat as snacks. SNACKS.

 Except that I did, and he just said, "Yeah but that's just ruining my body."

 Point taken.



I can put up with his weird food comments (that rarely happen) because cute stuff like this happens (all the time).

Just taking a walk in the snow with my dad and my blankie. Ain't nothing uncute happening here.



Speaking of healthy, someone got all up into a pudding cup I shared with her.  She literally tried to put her face into the whole cup.  It was amazing because she almost did it.




What? I'm gonna try again 'k?




And I got her to put her hair in a ponytail for a whopping five whole minutes!  Success!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment